With your generosity, 52 local programs dedicated to the education, financial stability and health of our neighbors will be impacted. These programs ensure that youth succeed in school and in community, they strive to strengthen individuals and families, build vibrant neighborhoods, and meet emergency and short term basic needs. United Way’s Community Campaign touches the lives of many.
Last year alone,
- 9,383 people were served
- 4,963 shelter nights provided
- 153 children sheltered, 72 % increase from 2014/15 school year
- 850 seniors served
- 2,040 youth enrolled in educational opportunities
- 758 people received individual and family counseling or support services
- 133,848 rides provided to youth, working families, seniors and those with disabilities
Learn more about the impact of your donation.