River City Family Connections
Mission statement - The South Dakota Visitation Chapter is dedicated to preserving parent-child relationships by providing a safe and supportive environment for children to visit with noncustodial adults where there has been domestic abuse, child abuse, conflict with visitation or where there has been a long-term difficulty between parent and child.
We are committed to helping families maintain, establish or re-establish healthy contact with parents and significant adults.
- Safety for parents and kids
- Opportunity for relationship between both parents and kids
- Objectivity and neutrality
- Judicial support
- Rights of participating parents
- Shared voice
Our services - Our primary focus is the emotional and physical safety and well being of children who are involved in family visitation and custody issues.
Our services include:
- Supervised Visitation with full video and audio recordings
- Assisted Connections (exchanges) of children from one adult to another without the adults having contact
- Supervised telephone contact for parents who are out-of-town or out-of-state
- Support and negotiations of visitation times and dates
Director: Brad Link
Web Site: http://www.yanktondomesticviolencecenter.com/
Hours: Monday – Sunday 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
609 Goeden Drive
Yankton, SD 57078-4303